About The E-Book
- Title – Python The Complete Manual
- Author – Aaron Asadi
- Total Pages – 133 Pages
- E-Book Size – 13 MB
Python is a versatile language and its rise in popularity is certainly no surprise. Its similarity to everyday language has made it a perfect companion for the Raspberry Pi, which is often the first step into practical programming. But don’t be fooled by its beginner-friendly credentials – Python has plenty of more advanced functions.
In this special edition handbook, you will learn how to program in Python, discover amazing projects to improve your understanding and find ways to use Python to enhance your experience of computing. You’ll also create fun projects including programming a Space Invaders clone and teaching your Raspberry Pi to multi-task. Let’s get coding!
- An Informal Introduction to Python
- Using Python as a Calculator
- And More
About The Book
- The Issue Type: 2020
- The Display: July 29th, 2020
- The Country Of Manufacture: United Kingdom
- The Language: English
- The Year Published: 2020
- The Format: Physical
- The Year: 2020
- The Country of Manufacture: the United Kingdom
- The Type: magazine
- The Subject: Python: The Complete Manual Book
Thank You !!
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings