About The E-Book
- Title – Java All in One For Dummies
- Author – Doug Lowe
- Total Pages – 963 Pages
- Total Chapters – 5 Chapters
- E-Book Size – 15 MBs
If you’ve always wanted to program with Java but didn’t know where to start, this will be the java stained reference you’ll turn to again and again. Fully updated for the JDK 9, this deep reference on the world’s most popular programming language is the perfect starting point for building things with Java and an invaluable ongoing reference as you continue to deepen your knowledge.
- What Is Java, and Why Is It So Great?
- Java versus Other Languages
- Important Features of the Java Language
- On the Downside: Java’s Weaknesses
- Java Version Insanity
- What’s in a Name?
- And Much More
Thank You 🎀
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings