About The E-Book
- Title – Data Structures, Algorithms, And Applications In C++
- Author – Sartaj Sahni
- Total Pages – 829 Pages
- Total Chapters – 19 Chapters
- E-Book Size – 28 MBs
This text provides students with an introduction to data structures and algorithms. It emphasizes algorithm analysis and the development of efficient code and includes essential background material. Divided into three parts, the text features data structure application sections at the end of each chapter in part two, algorithm application sections in each design method chapter in part three, and gradual development of C++ features not found in C to help students with either a background in C or C++ to comprehend topics in the book.
- Basic C++ Programming Elements 2
- A Simple C++ Program 2
- Fundamental Types 4
- Pointers, Arrays, and Structures 7
- Named Constants, Scope, and Namespaces 13
- Expressions 16
Thank You !!
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings