About The E-Book
- Title – Black Hat Python
- Author – Justin Seitz
- Total Pages – 193 Pages
- Total Chapters – 11 Chapters
- E-Book Size – 3 MBs
When creating powerful and effective hacking tools, Python is the language of choice for most security analysts. But how does the magic happen?
In Black Hat Python, the latest from Justin Seitz, you’ll explore the darker side of Python’s capabilities writing network sniffers, manipulating packets, trojans, and more.
You’ll learn how to:
- Create a trojan command and control using GitHub
- Escalate Windows privileges with creative process control
- Use offensive memory forensics tricks to retrieve password hashes and inject shellcode into a virtual machine
- Extend the popular Burp Suite web-hacking tool
- Abuse Windows COM automation to perform a man-in-the-browser attack
- Exfiltrate data from a network most sneakily
Insider techniques and creative challenges throughout show you how to extend the hacks and how to write your exploits.
Your ability to create powerful tools on the fly is indispensable when it comes to offensive security. Learn how in Black Hat Python.
- Installing Kali Linux
- Python Networking
- TCP Client & UDP Client
- TCP Server
- Building a TCP Proxy
- SSH Tunneling
- And More
This book contains illustrations, step-by-step explanations, bullet points, and exercises for easy and enjoyable learning.
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings