About The E-Book
- Title – A Guide to SQL (9th Edition)
- Author – Philip J. Pratt and Mary Z. Last
- Total Pages – 328 Pages
- Total Chapters – 7 Chapters
- E-Book Size – 4 MBs
The Ninth Edition of A GUIDE TO SQL offers a clear explanation of SQL programming, lots of practical exercises, and a solid grounding in real-world business applications. A running scenario in which a company utilizes SQL to manage orders, items, customers, and sales representatives allows the Ninth Edition to expand on the text’s long history of success. Although they include examples from the most recent releases of Oracle, Microsoft Access, and SQL Server throughout the course, the authors stress that core ideas and practices are applicable regardless of the database environment selected.
- You can create a database.
- You can create tables in a database.
- You can query or request information from a database.
- You can insert records in a database.
- You can update or modify records in a database
- And More
Guide to SQL – Example Pages
Thank You !!
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings