About the E-Book
- Title – Learn Robotics with Raspberry Pi
- Author – Matt Timmons Brown
- Total Pages – 256 Pages
- Total Chapters – 8 Chapters
- E-Book Size – 19 MBs
Learn Robotics with Raspberry Pi will take you from an inexperienced maker to a robot builder. You’ll start off building a two-wheeled robot powered by a Raspberry Pi minicomputer and then program it using Python, the world’s most popular programming language. you’ll improve your robot by adding increasingly advanced functionality until it can follow lines, avoid obstacles, and even recognize objects of a certain size and color using computer vision.
Learn how to:
– Control your robot remotely using only a Wii remote
– Teach your robot to use sensors to avoid obstacles
– Program your robot to follow a line autonomously
– Customize your robot with LEDs and speakers to make it light up and play sounds
– See what your robot sees with a Pi Camera
As you work through the book, you’ll learn fundamental electronics skills like how to wire up parts, use resistors and regulators, and determine how much power your robot needs. You’ll have learned the basics of coding in Python and know enough about working with hardware like LEDs, motors, and sensors to expand your creations beyond simple robots.
Thank You 🎀
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings