About The E-Book
- Title – Digital Character Painting Using Photoshop CS3 (Graphics Series)
- Author – Don Seegmiller
- Total Pages – 433 Pages
- Total Chapters – 23 Chapters
- E-Book Size – 22 MB
Completely updated using Photoshop CS3 as the primary tool, the book details how to create characters that elicit specific emotions and How to beautifully render those characters by applying traditional painting skills to digital tools. Focuses on learning artistic skills that can be applied to various 2D and 3D programs, emphasizing Photoshop CS3.
- What Is Character Design?
- Character Design Issues and Limitations
- Developing a Working Method
- The Need for a Methodical and Successful Way of Working
- Identifying and Understanding the Problem
- Analyzing the Problem and Breaking It Down into Simpler Elements
- And More
Thank You !!
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings