About The E-Book
- Title – Adobe After Effects CC Classroom in a Book (2015 release)
- Author – Brie Gyncild & Lisa Fridsma
- Total Pages – 417 Pages
- Total Chapters – 14 Chapters
- E-Book Size – 28 MBs
The project-based lessons in this book show students step-by-step the key techniques for working in After Effects and how to work efficiently and deliver across the broadest possible range of media types. In addition to learning the key elements of the After Effects interface, this revised edition covers new features and
techniques (details to come).
- Creating a project and importing footage
- Creating a composition and arranging layer
- Adding effects and modifying layer properties
- Animating the composition
- Previewing your work
- Optimizing performance in After Effects
- And More
Some of what you’ll learn: Learn how to create, manipulate, and optimize motion graphics for film, video, DVD, the web, and mobile devices.
Thank You !!
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings