About The E-Book
- Title – Laravel Application Development Cook book
- Author – Terry Matula
- Total Pages – 365 Pages
- Total Chapters – 11 Chapters
- E-Book Size – 2.5 MBs
- Install and set up a Laravel application and then deploy and integrate third parties in your application
- Create a secure authentication system and build a RESTful API
When creating a web application, there are many PHP frameworks from which to choose. Some are very easy to set up, and some have a much steeper learning curve.
It will also allow both new and existing Laravel users to expand their knowledge of the framework.
In the Laravel Application Development Cookbook, you will learn everything you need to know about a great PHP framework, that will get you up-and-running in no time.
What you will learn from this book
- Set up a virtual host and development environment in Apache
- Set up a user authentication system
- Use the RESTful controllers
- Debug and profile your application
- Store and retrieve content from the cloud
- Use the Artisan command-line tool
This book is written in the form of a Cookbook, with practical recipes for building web applications and explaining some of the more complex features of Laravel.
Who this book is written for
The Laravel Application Development Cookbook is for PHP developers who are new to Laravel or development frameworks in general as experienced Laravel developers looking to expand their knowledge. This book assumes that the reader has some familiarity with PHP.
Thank You 🎀